1.Your heart will melt when those tiny fingers curl around yours.
2. You’ll learn to decode baby’s cries: Just because the wails sound the same, doesn’t mean she wants the same thing.
3. You’ll take pride in your new shower schedule—dry shampoo FTW.
4. You’ll finally be able to drink all the coffee.
5. You’ll discover going to the restroom isn’t the relief it once was.
6. You’ll quickly realize your answer to every offer of help—diaper changes, laundry loads and food delivery—is always the same.
7. You’ll be super-protective when…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Vitaminwater offering $100,000 to the person who can go without a smartphone for a year - December 15, 2018
- 1947 best-picture Oscar sells for nearly $500,000 - December 15, 2018
- Not Mine to Mold - December 15, 2018