1.Your heart will melt when those tiny fingers curl around yours.
2. You’ll learn to decode baby’s cries: Just because the wails sound the same, doesn’t mean she wants the same thing.
3. You’ll take pride in your new shower schedule—dry shampoo FTW.
4. You’ll finally be able to drink all the coffee.
5. You’ll discover going to the restroom isn’t the relief it once was.
6. You’ll quickly realize your answer to every offer of help—diaper changes, laundry loads and food delivery—is always the same.
7. You’ll be super-protective when…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- ‘House With a Clock in Its Walls’ Seems Like It Wants to Set Up a Sequel - September 18, 2018
- The Mom Behind the Nursing Clothes You’ll Actually Want to Wear - September 18, 2018
- Move aside helicopter moms, lawnmower parents are on the rise - September 18, 2018