1.Your heart will melt when those tiny fingers curl around yours.
2. You’ll learn to decode baby’s cries: Just because the wails sound the same, doesn’t mean she wants the same thing.
3. You’ll take pride in your new shower schedule—dry shampoo FTW.
4. You’ll finally be able to drink all the coffee.
5. You’ll discover going to the restroom isn’t the relief it once was.
6. You’ll quickly realize your answer to every offer of help—diaper changes, laundry loads and food delivery—is always the same.
7. You’ll be super-protective when…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Northeast Colorado Health Department developing plan for better health - November 20, 2017
- Spot The Virus That Could Land Your Baby In The Hospital - November 20, 2017
- A Savvy Mom Pieced Together The Perfect Lego Cleaning Trick - November 19, 2017