1.Your heart will melt when those tiny fingers curl around yours.
2. You’ll learn to decode baby’s cries: Just because the wails sound the same, doesn’t mean she wants the same thing.
3. You’ll take pride in your new shower schedule—dry shampoo FTW.
4. You’ll finally be able to drink all the coffee.
5. You’ll discover going to the restroom isn’t the relief it once was.
6. You’ll quickly realize your answer to every offer of help—diaper changes, laundry loads and food delivery—is always the same.
7. You’ll be super-protective when…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Teen Is Baffled By Rotary Phone And Mom Can’t Keep It Together As She Records His Struggles - March 18, 2018
- Mom-To-Be Takes Elegant Maternity Photos In $35 Dress At Her Favorite Restaurant: Taco Bell - March 18, 2018
- Heartbroken Dad Of 4 Thanks Strangers For Their Support After Wife Dies Delivering Triplets - March 18, 2018