1.Your heart will melt when those tiny fingers curl around yours.
2. You’ll learn to decode baby’s cries: Just because the wails sound the same, doesn’t mean she wants the same thing.
3. You’ll take pride in your new shower schedule—dry shampoo FTW.
4. You’ll finally be able to drink all the coffee.
5. You’ll discover going to the restroom isn’t the relief it once was.
6. You’ll quickly realize your answer to every offer of help—diaper changes, laundry loads and food delivery—is always the same.
7. You’ll be super-protective when…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Nervous Child Freezes Up During Talent Show. Crowd Hears Second Voice And Sees Mom Appear - June 23, 2018
- Kristen Bell Shares The Genius Way She And Husband Dax Shepard Stop Their Kids From Cursing - June 23, 2018
- The Family Weekly: The Complexities of Parenting Kids Who Say They’re Trans - June 23, 2018