If you’re planning on trying to get pregnant in the next few months, it’s really important to get your diet on a healthy track to prepare your body for pregnancy and birth.
We all know that maintaining an ideal weight is important for our overall health and wellbeing, but what we have come to learn from recent studies, is that weight can cause complications during pregnancy and also has a significant effect on fertility. In fact, research shows that overweight and obese women have poorer outcomes following fertility treatment.
However, it’s not just women who need to keep their weight in check when trying for a baby but men may need to review their diet, too – men who are overweight or obese have a higher risk of fertility problems. Below is a list of fertility-boosting foods packed with the most important vitamins and minerals for a healthy body ahead of IVF treatment:
- Get your fertility off to a cracking good start and make eggs part of your breakfast routine! They are nutritious, portable, quick and easy to cook – what’s not to love? Eggs are also rich in fertility boosting properties such as vitamin B12 and folate which can help minimise the risk of birth defects.
- Whole grains: such as oats, brown rice, whole wheat and quinoa are complex carbohydrates and so…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Teen Is Baffled By Rotary Phone And Mom Can’t Keep It Together As She Records His Struggles - March 18, 2018
- Mom-To-Be Takes Elegant Maternity Photos In $35 Dress At Her Favorite Restaurant: Taco Bell - March 18, 2018
- Heartbroken Dad Of 4 Thanks Strangers For Their Support After Wife Dies Delivering Triplets - March 18, 2018