The importance of a good nursing bra can’t be overstated. And the best ones need to do a few things: be comfy, be practical, and make you feel pretty. Because let’s be honest, breastfeeding and pumping don’t always check all those boxes. To get you the best intel, we went straight to the source: We’ve gathered real-woman opinions on some of the best nursing bras (and tanks) around.
1. ThirdLove 24/7 Nursing Bra ($72): “This bra clasps in the front and also has nursing clasps on the straps. I wear it when I want to feel like I’m wearing a non-nursing bra but still [need to have] nursing access.” — Grace, mom of one
2. Storq Full Cup Bra ($46): “As a fashion editor, I got a ton of pitches for maternity wear while I was pregnant, so I can safely say that I tried most of the nursing and sleep bras on the market. Without a doubt, the best style I wore (and continue to wear) has been the Storq full coverage nursing bra. The wide band below the cups does a surprisingly good job supporting me while I sleep and nurse. The band doesn’t roll up or shift while I sleep (a marvel given the fact that I am a 34DDD) and the wire-free coverage even contains unwanted side boob.” — Zoey, mom of one
3. Kindred Bravely The Simply Sublime Nursing & Maternity Sports Bra ($30): “I love anything by…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Unicorn Toys and Clothes for Your Very Trendy Baby - April 24, 2019
- When Is Amy Schumer’s Due Date? The Comedian’s Latest Update Reveals She’s Still Heavily Pregnant - April 24, 2019
- “Captain Marvel” Solves an “Iron Man” Mystery, 11 Years Later - April 24, 2019