NEW YORK, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — CafeMedia, the digital media company that supports and empowers quality content creators announced reaching 91 million unduplicated monthly US unique visitors (UVs) according to the January 2017 comScore Media Metrix® ratings. CafeMedia’s increased traffic positions the publisher at #23 on the comScore top 100 properties listi and outranks well-known publishers including Meredith Digital, Buzzfeed, and Vox Media.
CafeMedia supports more than 1,500 high-quality content creators across flagship editorial brands CafeMom, Revelist, Vivala, MamásLatinas, and BabyNameWizard. The company’s premium content collective, AdThrive, is home to some of the most popular digital properties covering parenting, home, and food.
As part of its remarkable growth, CafeMedia now ranks #2 in the overall lifestyle categoryii and delivers substantial scale across key verticals, holding leading positions in Parenting, Home, and Food categories respectively.
- Conde Nast Digital (102MM UVs)
- CafeMedia (91MM UVs)
- Hearst Digital Media (85MM UVs)
- Meredith Digital (84MM UVs)
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (60MM UVs)
- CafeMom Family & Parenting (29MM UVs)
- Disney Lifestyle (24MM UVs)
- Ancestry.com, Inc. (19MM UVs)
- BabyCenter (17MM UVs)
- SCARYMOMMMY.COM (13MM UVs)
Top Home Propertiesiv:
- Hearst Lifestyle and Design Group (48MM UVs)
- CafeMedia Home/DIY (27MM UVs)
- HGTV Sites (17MM UVs)
- Internet Brands Home & Garden (12MM UVs)
- HOUZZ.COM (10MM UVs)
- Allrecipes (56MM UVs)
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- You Know the Exact Type of Parent You’ll Be (Until You Have Kids) - March 25, 2019
- Avocados Recalled In 6 States Due To Listeria Concerns — Here’s What You Need To Know - March 25, 2019
- Josiah Duggar’s Wife Lauren Thanks Moms For Sharing Their “Angel Baby Stories” Following Her Miscarriage - March 25, 2019