Summer’s over, and it’s time to pack away your beach cover-ups and pull out those cozy, chunky knits from storage. Except if you’re pregnant this fall, and your fave autumn sweaters from last year won’t exactly fit at the moment. We know you might equate cold-weather maternity styles with, well, let’s be honest, something akin to a potato sack, but today’s options are lot less tent-like and more contoured. So keep scrolling to get ready for a cozy and stylish season ahead.
1. Pietro Brunelli Mock Layer Maternity Sweater ($158): Get that layered look without feeling like you’re a bundled-up mummy. This crew neck is sweetly stylish without being overly bulky.
3. Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Cozy Wrap Cardigan ($30): There’s no reason to completely cover…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- ‘House With a Clock in Its Walls’ Seems Like It Wants to Set Up a Sequel - September 18, 2018
- The Mom Behind the Nursing Clothes You’ll Actually Want to Wear - September 18, 2018
- Move aside helicopter moms, lawnmower parents are on the rise - September 18, 2018