Summer’s over, and it’s time to pack away your beach cover-ups and pull out those cozy, chunky knits from storage. Except if you’re pregnant this fall, and your fave autumn sweaters from last year won’t exactly fit at the moment. We know you might equate cold-weather maternity styles with, well, let’s be honest, something akin to a potato sack, but today’s options are lot less tent-like and more contoured. So keep scrolling to get ready for a cozy and stylish season ahead.
1. Pietro Brunelli Mock Layer Maternity Sweater ($158): Get that layered look without feeling like you’re a bundled-up mummy. This crew neck is sweetly stylish without being overly bulky.
3. Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Cozy Wrap Cardigan ($30): There’s no reason to completely cover…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- The Best Gifts for Young Inventors - November 20, 2018
- Who Won ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 27? Full Finale Recap - November 20, 2018
- Mandy Moore Marries Taylor Goldsmith - November 20, 2018