The roller coaster of emotions starts the minute you see that positive test. And no matter how much you do to get ready for the next nine months—reading up on impending symptoms and physical changes, and getting advice from mom friends—actually experiencing pregnancy is still pretty shocking. Read on for some of the craziest moments coming your way, from the highs (like feeling baby move for the first time) to the lows (uh, hemorrhoids). Because while Tucks can help you with that last one, the best way to prepare for the unexpected is with a healthy sense of humor.
1. When you see baby’s heartbeat on the ultrasound screen and realize: This. Is. Really. Happening.
2. When you wake up and realize your chest has seemingly grown a cup size overnight.
3. When that first bout of morning sickness hits as you’re getting ready for work.
4. When someone figures out you’re expecting before you’ve…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- Rajapaksa: Sri Lanka’s disputed PM resigns amid crisis - December 16, 2018
- ‘SNL’ shows what life would’ve been like if Trump were never elected president - December 16, 2018
- Amazing Bakery Run Totally by People on the Autism Spectrum - December 16, 2018