The roller coaster of emotions starts the minute you see that positive test. And no matter how much you do to get ready for the next nine months—reading up on impending symptoms and physical changes, and getting advice from mom friends—actually experiencing pregnancy is still pretty shocking. Read on for some of the craziest moments coming your way, from the highs (like feeling baby move for the first time) to the lows (uh, hemorrhoids). Because while Tucks can help you with that last one, the best way to prepare for the unexpected is with a healthy sense of humor.
1. When you see baby’s heartbeat on the ultrasound screen and realize: This. Is. Really. Happening.
2. When you wake up and realize your chest has seemingly grown a cup size overnight.
3. When that first bout of morning sickness hits as you’re getting ready for work.
4. When someone figures out you’re expecting before you’ve…
Latest posts by Mayra Rodriguez (see all)
- 16 Cutest Matching Sibling Outfits - January 17, 2018
- Gary Clark Jr. and Nicole Trufino Welcome Daughter Gia Leblane - January 17, 2018
- ‘This Is Us’ just revealed a major clue about Jack’s death. Here’s everything we know so far. - January 17, 2018