Summer is officially in full swing, and when it comes to kids, that can only mean one thing: It’s time for some serious fun in the sun. Enter Amazon! The same site that organized all of your back-to-school and college dorm needs into two handy stores has you covered on the toy front too. Amazon’s Summer Toy List 2018 is chock-full of ideas for keeping your kiddos entertained in the water, indoors, and in your own backyard. Easy navigation allows you to sort by your child’s age, toy category, or brand. With options this good, you might even find yourself inspired to get in on the playtime action again! Read on for 14 of our top toy picks.
1. Fox Print Princess Castle Play Tent ($50): Did somebody say glamping? This pink tent is, naturally, fit for a princess and glows in the dark, giving your mini-me a built-in night light in the great outdoors. And when she’s ready to come back inside, it folds away easily for storage — though its stylish exterior makes for a nice bedroom décor addition as well!
2. Little Tikes Princess Horse and Carriage ($110): Now that your little royal has her castle, she’ll be needing a horse and carriage. This tiny self-push car from Little Tikes will take her anywhere she wants to go — at least within walking distance, that is.
3. Kinetic Sand The One and Only ($15): You don’t have to go to the beach to build a sandcastle. This kinetic sand, available in three-pound packs, brings the magic of the waterfront to your own backyard with mess-free, natural sand grains that stick to each other but not to your tots, making construction (and clean-up!) a breeze.
4. Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center ($75+): Help your kids cool down with a tried-and-true summer staple with a shark-shaped twist! This 15-foot version of the OG Slip ‘N Slide comes with two “surf rider” slider seats and can be purchased with or without a pump.
5. Power Wheels Thomas and Friends Thomas Train With Track ($140): A classic favorite, this battery-powered toy train comes with 18 feet of track to assemble, so you’ll have just as…